Skip to content
- Chilli and Mint will be an instant favourite for anyone who is interested in food and spice (but not necessarily spicy food!) or the intricacies of Indian home cooking. Written by Torie True, an established food writer and cookery teacher, this beautiful cookbook contains over 100 recipes to bring a little more spice into your culinary repertoire.
- Chilli and Mint takes readers on an informative and intoxicating journey from breakfasts worth getting up for, comforting dals and punchy chutneys to sweet and savoury treats, staple Indian breads and spice blends.
- There are plenty of tips and tricks for creating successful dishes from scratch, alongside a wealth of information on Indian spices, suppliers, kitchen equipment, fresh ingredients and menu ideas. By following Torie's accessible step-by-step recipes, anyone can explore the everyday delights of India's wonderfully diverse cuisine at home.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.